Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Followers..

Update:
I realize to become a follower of my blog, you have to have a google account....so don't do that if you don't want to...Just leave me a comment on this post letting me know that you reading and you will be entered in the drawing!!
THANKS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
If you are out there and you are reading my blog..would you let me know my clicking on the Followers link to your right and letting me know who you are! I am going to be drawing a name on January 1st for a FREE apron for one of my followers! So...I would LOVE to know who you are!
Also, I have posted some new aprons that were recently ordered in my Styles & Stuff link to the bottom right. Click on it and you can see different aprons that I have created!!
I pray you all have a BLESSED Christmas and think about the Joy of Jesus!

8 comments:

Aimee' said...

i can't wait to see the one i ordered!! your other ones are fabulous...almost makes me wanna get in the kitchen and cook! ;)

Liz said...

Such a cute site! Thanks for the entry. I would love a special apron!

Found you via MckMama!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com

CJ said...

Hey Amanda, I just became a follower, and I'm so excited! :) I'm under as "cj"-- sorry I don't have my pic on my blog yet. Love you much...look forward to shopping on here!

~ Courtney

mo said...

I love your site! Morgan and I especially love the mother daughter aprons and the pink and chocolate apron! They are all adorable! Drop our name in the drawing please!
Love Ya!
D and Mo

Anna said...

Hey Amanda! I have been looking at your site and i told my mom about the drawing and she really wants to be in it so please put her name in! By the way Mimi, Carol, and Cindy all loved their aprons! thanks!

Kay and Anna

Aimee' said...

Amanda - My aunt LOVED her apron!! She was so excited. Thank you so much!

Never Enough Food said...

I found you through Laura James blog. I've been wanting an apron for a few months now. How does this work?

Will & Abby's Life said...

ooh, can I be entered in the drawings please? Just found the little paper I wrote your blog down on.

Abby